The Religious Coalition, Frederick County, and the City of Frederick, are partnering to provide rental assistance.
As the eviction moratorium expires today, the Religious Coalition wants to remind all Frederick County residents who are struggling to pay rent to contact us for assistance. Whether you were or were not affected by COVID-19, if you are behind in rent now or in 2021, the Coalition may be able to help.
Application deadline is extended until further notice.
For those without access to the web, please call 301-631-2670 Ext. 127 for information on how to apply. Spanish speakers should call 301-631-2670 Ext. 128.
Funding is limited and every household may not receive assistance.
To be eligible:
- You must be renting in Frederick County
- Frederick County ID
- Copy of your current lease or rental agreement signed by your landlord
- Proof of ALL income in the house (Paystubs, Unemployment benefits, Bank statements showing direct deposits, SSI or SSDI statements).
- Proof of hardship
- Loss of income due to reduction in hours (paystubs)
- Unemployment (Claim or award letter)
- Letter of delinquency or rental ledger which details the month and amounts behind on rent